Design, specification, testing and commissioning of power, grounding, protection, monitoring, control, and SCADA systems and equipment associated with:
- Prepared a detailed 69kV-13.8kV power system single line protection, control, and metering diagram which included a 15MVA, 69kV-13.8kV intertie substation transformer and 13.8kV collection system, and all associated power systems, protection, control, metering, and SCADA interfaces
- Prepared detailed installed cost estimates, detailed equipment technical specification documents for the tendering of all major intertie substation and 13.8kV collection circuit power system equipment including power transformer, grounding transformer, 13.8kV indoor switchgear, substation control building, grounding systems, protection, control, metering, SCADA and all related civil/structural requirements for substation site development.
- Prepared detailed design drawing packages for the construction of a new 69kV-13.8kV intertie substation, underground collection systems; including 13.8kV electrical equipment, optical fiber communication system.
- Prepared and implemented a detailed electrical testing and commissioning and operational testing program for the intertie substation and 13.8kV collection system.
- Design and implementation of three terminal 69kV transmission line directional comparison blocking scheme line protection system, using mirrored bits over optical fibre and digital radio link.